Terms of Service
Welcome to Keadsworld. Our services to you are subject to the notices, terms, and conditions in this agreement. In addition, if you use any keadsworld's service (for example, Customer Reviews), you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such services, and they are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
Keadsworld reserves the right to change this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
Browsing through this site confirms your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement. Please read this agreement carefully before proceeding.
Use of Site:
You guarantee that you are at least 18 years old or visiting this Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian. In subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, Keadsworld hereby gives you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying it on your internet browser only for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by Keadsworld in advance. Any breach of this agreement will result in the immediate annulment of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
Except as stated above, you may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by Keadsworld in writing. You may not make any commercial use of any information provided on the Site or use of the Site for the benefit/use of another business unless explicitly permitted by Keadsworld in advance. Keadsworld reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at its discretion without limitation, if Keadsworld believes that customer conduct violates applicable law that is harmful to Keadsworld's interests.
You shall not upload, distribute, or publish through this Site any Content or information, that (a) violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person; (b) is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under Canadian or international law; or (c) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties. Keadsworld may assign you a password and account identification to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Keadsworld has no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Site.
You are totally responsible for all access to and use of this site by anyone using the password and identification originally assigned to you whether or not the access to and use of this site is actually approved by you, including without limitation, all communications and transmissions and all obligations (including, without limitation, financial obligations) incurred through such access or use. You are totally responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify Keadsworld of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site's security.
All text, graphics, photographs or other images, button icons, audio clips, logos, slogans, trade names or word software and other contents on this website, belongs exclusively to Keadsworld or its content suppliers. Without Keadsworld permission, you may not use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, publicly perform, distribute or commercially exploit any of the Content. The use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, trademarks or service marks in meta-tags on Keadsworld is strictly prohibited. View and use the Content only for your personal information and for shopping and ordering on the site and for no other purpose. If you happen to come across any of our content hosted on a third-party site, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The collection and arrangement of all content on this site belongs exclusively to Keadsworld. You may not use this Content or Compilation in any manner that belittles Keadsworld or in any way that is likely to cause confusion or violation of any applicable laws or regulations. All software used on this Site is the property of its Software suppliers. The Content, the Compilation and the Software are all protected under state, national and international copyright laws. All rights not approved are reserved by Keadsworld and violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Keadsworld understands and respects all copyrights and trademarks. As such, any usage of television, motion picture, music, or other names or titles have no connection to Keadsworld and are the sole property of the copyright or trademark holders.
Intellectual Property Infringement Policy
It is the practice of Keadsworld to take necessary action to uphold and recognize all relevant State, Federal and International laws in connection with material that is claimed to be infringing any trademark, copyright, patent and all or any other Intellectual Property laws. If you are an intellectual property rights owner and you believe that Keadsworld sells, offers for sale, or makes available goods and/or services that infringe your intellectual property rights, then send the following information in its entirety to email@example.com
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
2. A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
3. A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site (product(s) URL);
4. Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law;
6. Identification of the intellectual property rights that you claim are infringed by the Website(e.g. "PQR copyright", "BCD trademark, Reg. No. 7891011, registered 1/1/09",etc); and
7. A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel at Keadsworld's discretion. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled includes limitations on quantities available for purchase, errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will always contact you if your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Transfer of Title
All liabilities and risks to the products will also be transferred to you as soon as your order leaves our warehouse and delivered to the shipment carrier. On placing an order on this Site, you authorize Keadsworld to engage third party shipping services on your behalf.
Although Keadsworld strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. Keadsworld cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Keadsworld shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mis-priced, Keadsworld may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that Keadsworld is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
2. User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that Keadsworld and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
3. Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of [Describe company’s goods/service offerings - this should be broad and general to encompass any type of message you may send. Messages outside of this scope may not be allowed under the TCPA]. Messages may include checkout reminders.
4. Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
5. Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
6. MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
7. Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
8. Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
9. Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
10. Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes: - Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity; - Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; - Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code; - Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received; - Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and - Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
11. Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in CALGARY, Alberta before one arbitrator. The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Keadsworld’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
12. Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
13. Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.